528 N University Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37130
Cell / Text: (615) 968-7727
Fax: (615) 467-8587
This is a part time clinic, operates only on designated dates.
New enrollments are given an appointment after a phone interview.
Established patients are given an appointment at the time of their clinic visit. It can be found on your visit note.
On arrival tell the receptionist that you are here to see Dr. J.
If you are a new patient then ask for the application form.
DO NOT use GPS navigation. It will bring you through downtown and you will be lost. You may even get a ticket … many of those streets are one way … and have frequent stop signs.
My clinic is located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, about 30 miles South of Nashville.
If you print the map from web based mapping services they will generally give you the shortest route … that takes you through town square and residential areas.
The town square is quite nice if you want to go that way … but I suggest that it is better to take one of the major roads like N Highland Avenue from 96/Clark Blvd, or Greenland Avenue from Tennessee Blvd, and avoid driving through downtown and surrounding residential areas … that have traffic lights or stop signs at every intersection.
If you are traveling on I 24:
- Take exit 78B for TN 96 E towards Murfreesboro (also called Old Fort Parkway), continue on it … it becomes Memorial Blvd.
- You have to turn right on Clark Blvd (at the traffic light, CVS on your left, BP on right, U Haul across)
- Take a right turn (turn East) on to Clark Blvd (there is a right turning lane). Go half a mile to the next traffic light.
- Take a right turn (turn South) on to North Highland Avenue. Slow down, go a mile to the next traffic light. The cemetery is on your left.
- Take a sharp turn to left (turn East) on to Greenland Avenue. The next street is the University street. Turn right on it … the clinic is the first building on your left.
The clinic operates only on assigned dates.
The clinic is in a freestanding building, is on ground level, is easily accessible, and has adequate on premises parking … there is no ramp, staircase, or elevator to negotiate.
Established patients who have missed their appointment can come between 10 a.m and 3:00 p.m. on any clinic day for follow-up.
This page was last modified on: August 5, 2015